- Subscribe by Email or Access the PDF of Episcopal Relief and Development's Lenten Meditations
- Living Well Through Lent: a daily devotional from Living Compass
- Sermons from the Episcopal Church
- The Daily Examen
- Life Transformed--The Way of Love, from the Episcopal Church
For more than what you see here, click here.
- Give to one of Grace's outreach partners: WAYS TO GIVE
- Donate at a Distance: Buy much-needed items for the Salvation Army (Bremerton), who offers meals, shelter, showers, and social services to the unsheltered in our county during the pandemic. Donate items without leaving your house by ordering items online to be delivered to:
PO Box 886, Bremerton, WA 98337
Items Needed: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, disposable razors, new or clean used towels in good shape, adult men's and women’s underwear, combs, toothbrushes, and toothpaste. Sweat pants and shirts in larger sizes (XL-4LX) for men and women, adult diapers
- Stay tuned for more ways to give throughout Lent.
- Music: A Spotify Playlist: more than a hundred songs from hymns, liturgical songs, and radio songs
- Lent Calendar